Monday, January 21, 2013

Meeting Agenda for January 22, 2013



Hey all! Last saturday's snow shoe expedition was awesome! Thanks for all who attended, I hope everyone had as good a time as I did. I'll put some more pictures up later today or tomorrow, for now I've put some at the bottom of the post!


At our meeting tomorrow we will be doing the following:



  1. Discuss Our Goals for Scouting in 2013 both adults and scouts. Think in terms of where you want to see yourself with ranks as well as outings.
  2. Neil and Ben will hopefully each get time to meet with Mr. Pohl who will be arriving at 6:30.
  3. Discuss the new merit badge program.
  4. Resolve any date conflicts for outings during February and March.
  5. Of course some basketball :)

Upcoming Events:

February 9-10 : Ski (and Sledding) Camp in at Stuhleck! Hopefully it will be a joint outing with our new venturing crew which now consists of 7 members!

Let's make the first official meeting of 2013 a good one!

Your SPL,

Ben






No comments:

Post a Comment