Hi Guys,
So last week I was under the impression that the campout was this upcoming weekend. That however is not true, our campout is the weekend after.
So no stress with permission slips, you can click here, print this document and bring it signed to the meeting or you can pick one up at the meeting. Slips are due the meeting before the campout (meeting after tomorrow).
On another note, sounded like the general consensus was yes for the t-shirts so we'll go ahead and order those once everyone fills out the t-shirt order form (click here) as well as money to the meeting (they run at 16 euros a t-shirt). I already got some requests for orders, I ask kindly that you bring the form to the meeting or fill one of the ones I'll have printed out at the meeting so I have paper documentation of every bodies order.
So for the agenda of tomorrow:
As A Troop:
1. Knot Opening
2.Elections! (This is why it's important everyone attends the meeting so that we can have fair elections and everyone's voice is heard) You all know what the positions are, if you'd like for those of you running for Patrol leader or senior patrol leader, prepare something brief to say.
In Our Patrols:
3. Meal Planning for the campout in patrols
4. Gear Talk for the Campout
Troop Game/Activity: Survivor
Upcoming Events:
Sept 27-28: First Campout of the Year
See ya all tomorrow,
Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment